I got the pleasure of receiving this ARC kindle edition in exchange for an honest review. (Book was released March 9th-16th.) So here it is;

This book! I really actually enjoyed it. Its very quick only 200 or pages but its wow. I was not expecting the ending what so ever, it just blew me away. The only thing I had a problem with was I felt I was missing a prequel about the world, like I felt when the characters were talking about certain things I felt I should of known what was going on, but maybe thats because the Author has future plans for that, I don't know. What I do know is I want a physical copy of this & hope I can also be able to have the pleasure of reading the ARC sequel when it is finished! I would recommended this book if you are into dytopian/SciFi. In fact this book is actually in the giveaways right now for 2 copies so if I was you & you were interested go give it a shot!

The last humans fled a dying Earth 300 years ago, but there was something they couldn’t leave behind: The Legacy Code. Which is a "gene" defect that causes the baby to not develop right, so they automatically abort them. Era is a 17 year old who is finding out if her baby has the defect, but things happen that distract her from finding out right away, she is growing attached to the "baby" so she is trying to figure out if the fleet is hiding something or if the defect is what they say it is. Thats all im going to say, I really don't want to give any spoilers!

Thank you Autumn Kalquist for letting me review this! You did an awesome job!